Date of last edit 18/05/2018
This document details how LiveLink Technology Ltd deals with data that we process, collected through the course of business with the controllers of this data.
What information do we collect, and how do we use it?
When visiting any of the LiveLink Technology Ltd websites and registering for any service, we will ask customers to supply personal information for us to use and store including: their name, email address, home & delivery address and telephone number. We may also collect information about their internet connection, their images and their use of the website.
This information is used for the delivery of the service being offered on the website supplied by LiveLink Technology Ltd including: the management of electronic images stored, communicating information to customers about the storage, printing and shipping of media & personalised gifts, contacting customers for order status changes and Customer Service issues.
Where a Client or Data Controller wishes to collect and use customers information for any other purpose, our website will have an ‘Opt In’ request to authorise LiveLink Technology Ltd to transfer the personal data and permissions securely to the Data Controller. The Data Controllers are fully responsible for the management, security and contact with customers in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and consumer legislation in place at any given time once we have passed this data to them.
Who do we share data with and who can access the customer data?
LiveLink Technology Ltd will never release personal details to any company outside of LiveLink Technology Ltd except for the provision of the services that you require. All such third-parties are required to treat personal information as confidential and to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and consumer legislation in place at any given time.
We treat all personal information as confidential and keep it on a secure server. We want to make sure that it’s easy for you to take control of any personal data. To view any information that a customer has disclosed, they may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), LiveLink Technology Ltd, McCormack House, 56a East Street, Havant PO9 1BS or via email email@example.com
We will confirm with the customer that we have received any request for data that we hold and we will let them know if we need anything else from them, then we will provide them with copies within a month. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.Below are the customers rights enforced by Information Commissioner Office (ICO):
- Right of access to your information
- Right to have inaccurate or out of date Information corrected
- Right to prevent processing of your Information
- Right to have your Personal Information deleted (“Right to be Forgotten”)
- Right to have your Information transferred to another service provider (“Right of Portability”)
- Right to make a complaint to the regulator – the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
How long do we keep information?
Kiosk Related information:
All order & financial transaction data will be kept for 7 years all other data will be kept for the following;
- Images stored on photo kiosks designed by LiveLink must be stored for a short period in order to allow orders to be fulfilled. However, the kiosks are configured to delete any customer images within a maximum of 28 days.
- Images are not retrievable once uploaded to kiosk, except for printing - they will be automatically deleted.
- If a customer has ordered products which cannot be fulfilled using equipment in this store, any details they enter & images will be transmitted to selected third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the order. A member of staff will be able to tell customers which third parties, if any, will have access to their data and how to contact the Third party for Data Protection requests.
- Customer data will only be processed if a customer places an order - and their data will only be used for purpose of fulfilling that order and/or contacting them regarding that same order.
- If the customer enter details or upload photos and does not place an order within a (configurable) short period of time, their data will be deleted.
- In the event of issues placing an order, customer details may be seen by members of LiveLink's (the kiosk manufacturer) support team. Support engineers will not store or process your data - they will only use it to identify, diagnose or solve issues with the order.
Website Related information;
All order & financial transaction data will be kept for 7 years. All other data will be kept for as follows:
- Images are stored on the LiveLink Technology Ltd website servers for up to 60 days in order to process orders (including the potential for an order to be re-printed should the printed copy be damaged in the post etc)..
- Images are not retrievable once uploaded to the website, except for printing - they will be automatically deleted.
- Images are (configurably) retrievable once uploaded to ‘My Albums’ section of the websites for as long as customers sign into their account at least every 60 days. After 60 days, images from inactive will be deleted after a warning email has been issued to the account holder. (There is a configurable ‘grace period’ after this 60 days where images are frozen pending deletion).
- To be able to fulfill an order, any details customers enter & images will be transmitted to selected third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the order. A member of staff of the Data Controller will be able to tell the customer which third parties, if any, will have access to their data and how to contact the Third party for Data Protection requests.
- Customer data will only be processed if they place an order or make an account - and their data will only be used for purpose of fulfilling that order and/or contacting them regarding that order or account.
- If a customer enter details or upload photos and do not place an order, their data will be deleted after 60 days (plus a configurable ‘grace period’).
- In the event of issues placing an order, customer details may be seen by members of LiveLink Technology Ltd support team. Support teams will not store or process the data - they will only use it to identify, diagnose or solve issues with the order.
How do we protect and secure the data?
We use physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of information. Access to user information is restricted to staff who require such access to perform their job functions. Servers are housed in data centers with strong security practices. All our websites use SSL for encryption of data.
By accessing any LiveLink Technology Ltd website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the sites. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Terms of Service
We use a number of different cookies.What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your device when you visit The Online Photo Centre. When you next visit The Online Photo Centre the cookie allows us to distinguish you from other users. Cookies can be Persistent cookies that remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically. Or Session cookies that remain on your device until you close your browser.
Cookies we use and why we use themEssential cookies
Essential cookies are technical cookies that are required for the operation of our sites. Without essential cookies our sites can’t operate properly. Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.Performance cookies
Performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our sites and to see how visitors move around them. This helps us to improve the way our sites work by enabling us to tailor our sites to the way visitors use them. The information we collect from performance cookies is aggregated which means that we cannot identify you from it.Experience cookies
Experience cookies allow our sites to remember the choices you make. Our sites use experience cookies to provide you with enhanced and personalised features. For example, we use information collected through what are known as “web-analytic” cookies to compare the choices you make to those of our other customers so that we can learn from those choices. Information collected by experience cookies cannot track your browsing activity when you leave our sites to browse other sites.Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies record your visits to our sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our sites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. For example sometimes we use marketing cookies to limit the number of times that you see an advert. Sometimes we share information about your browsing activity, (which we have collected from cookies), with our advertising partners. They may use this information to advertise products, which may interest you, on other sites.
License of use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LiveLink Technology's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LiveLink Technology's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LiveLink Technology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LiveLink Technology's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. LiveLink Technology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LiveLink Technology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LiveLink Technology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LiveLink Technology's website, even if LiveLink Technology or a LiveLink Technology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LiveLink Technology's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LiveLink Technology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LiveLink Technology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LiveLink Technology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Accuracy of materials
LiveLink Technology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LiveLink Technology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Change of business ownership and control
LiveLink Technology reserve the right to expand, reduce or otherwise alter its controlling stake in the websites it operates. In the event of a change of ownership, you permit the transfer of ownership of your data to the new operator, under the terms of this policy, for the original purpose it was intended.
LiveLink Technology may revise these terms of service for any of it’s website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the English and Welsh courts.