Client Application Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Mobile Application (the “App”,"Service") operated by LiveLink Technology Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our"). (Trading as “LiveLink”) Registered company number: 05270872, whose principal place of business is at: McCormack House, 56A East Street, Havant PO9 1BS and are published on LiveLink’s website.
The Client (“you,“your”) have access to, and use of the Service and is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, your customers and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the App you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- LiveLink reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms.
- The content of our Application may contain inaccuracies or errors. LiveLink reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to such content any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify or change the Application entirely, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
- LiveLink does not guarantee that its Application or it’s content will correspond to your expectations, nor will be interrupted, secure or free of error. Features may be added or removed without prior notice.
- At all times the service remains owned and controlled by LiveLink and is not open to re-sale, further distribution, third party development or support. If you are found in breach of this term you agree to the termination of the service without notice and the withdrawal of its offering to you.
App Limitations and Restrictions:
- The Application is available for Beta release and download for IOS devices only.
- The Application is set via the Apple store for download in UK/Ireland locations only.
- The Application is only available with a Rails 3 and/or a Rails 5 website and is dependant on the Client's Website having both an up-to-date payment and contract status. Failure to do so may result in termination of the service without notice.
- The Application is for end-user to “collect in store only”.
- Price changes are implemented by you the client via the your Rails 3 Website or Rails 5 Website only after initial setup by LiveLink. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure prices are accurate.
- LiveLink, do not guarantee the availability or performance of the service to the client or end user.
- LiveLink may address Application Software issues only. All support for the service will be done via Zendesk and no alternative will be offered.
- LiveLink make no guarantee that the service will work as expected on any particular device and make no commitment to ensuring the compatibility of the service with any given device.
- Feedback and improvement requests may be passed through Zendesk for consideration by LiveLink. We reserve the sole right to decide on the future feature specification and development of the service.
- LiveLink are not subject to, or beholding to, new features, fixes, timeframes requested by the client or end-user. Any course of action, amendments or lack of, is entirely at the discretion of LiveLink’s Development operatives or Management team.
- LiveLink, do not chase/verify client or end user payments or purchases.
- LiveLink, do not support our client’s customers or end users, their purchases nor their pricing queries created/uploaded via the app. All end-user support is undertaken solely by the client.
Revenue and Security
- LiveLink will not be held responsible for a loss of revenue or damages obtaining from our Application or perceived capabilities by you the client, your customer, visitor or end-user of the application.
- The Client is responsible for revenue protection and agrees that LiveLink are absolved of responsibility for any loss of revenue that is incurred through the use of the service.
- LiveLink will not be held responsible for loss of revenue or damages obtaining from third party Merchant Account Gateways. eg. Paymentsense, Paypal, Worldpay etc.
- After Application release to the public via the IOS Store, LiveLink will not be held responsible for any software malware attacks or security issues derived from third party groups or individuals or clients subsequent revenue loss.
- LiveLink will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked it.
- LiveLink will remain vigilant with regard to security or international/government protocol and best practice in the effort to alleviate any potential security breaches, cyber crime or external violations.
Disclosure of personal data
- Usernames and addresses may be passed to third party fulfillers for the completion of their product orders and their delivery.
- We may disclose personal data in cases required by law or if we believe action is necessary due to fraud, cyber crime, to protect the website, rights or the personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about the service (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifiable information.
- Data may also be shared with Facebook and Google Analytics. No personal data will be passed to other third parties via this integration.
Use of Images or Icons:
- The Client must own the rights to, or have permission from the owner of the rights to all images and/or icons provided to LiveLink for use on any website, app or other product produced by LiveLink for that client.
- All Client’s customers / end-users uploading their images to LiveLink websites and apps implicitly consent to those images being temporarily stored on and used by LiveLink's servers in order to fulfil the printing process.
- LiveLink and the Client may share images for use to a reputable third party fulfiller/s for the fulfilment of product orders only. No Images or sensitive information provided by customers / end-users are to be unlawfully distributed to other third parties without permission.
- All images and icons provided by LiveLink which appear on websites, apps or other products produced by LiveLink, are subject to LiveLink’s copyright and cannot be reproduced, republished or otherwise used without expressed written permission from LiveLink.
General LiveLink Disclaimer
In no case shall LiveLink Technology, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
LiveLink Technology Ltd
56A East Street,