By accessing the website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our goods and services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To provide you with information, goods, or services that you have requested or to provide you with information on other goods or services that we think may be of interest to you, provided you have consented to receive such information.
- To provide existing customers with information about new or updated goods or services similar to those they currently have.
- Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission being given.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of the website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve this website. We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our website. Any advertising featured on this website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our website.
5. License of use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LiveLink Technology's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LiveLink Technology's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LiveLink Technology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LiveLink Technology's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. LiveLink Technology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights. Further, LiveLink Technology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LiveLink Technology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LiveLink Technology's website, even if LiveLink Technology or a LiveLink Technology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on LiveLink Technology's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LiveLink Technology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LiveLink Technology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LiveLink
Technology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LiveLink Technology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LiveLink Technology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
10. Use of third party services
Data security is of great importance to LiveLink Technology and we have established physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to protect data collected by the website.The user is responsible for the security of any password or other login information. We recommend using a password generator to create a strong password and changing it regularly. You accept that transmission of data over the Internet can be insecure and, as such, data transmitted to the website cannot be considered secure.
12. Change of business ownership and controlLiveLink Technology reserve the right to expand, reduce or otherwise alter its controlling stake in the websites it operates. Data provided, may, where necessary, be shared with a prospective purchaser. In the event of a change of ownership, you permit the transfer of ownership of your data to the new operator, under the terms of this policy, for the original purpose it was intended.
LiveLink Technology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
14. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the English and Welsh courts.
15. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the email address below.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
If you require further information regarding this policy or the terms associated with it, please email email@example.com