Our Core Values
When organisations work well it's often due to emotional maturity and integrity, which together enable self-discipline, right thinking and positive actions. Compassion helps LiveLink to sustain people, and to foster a culture of cooperation and mutual support. Compassion is the bedrock of tolerance and understanding, which governs the effectiveness of internal and external communications and team-working towards a common goal.
- Respect for our clients: We aim to listen to our clients and to strive for excellence in all that we do, so that we meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Respect for our colleagues: We aim to develop an effective and highly motivated team by creating a safe, constructive workplace in which we value intelligence, diligence, diversity and teamwork
- Respect for our company: We aim to utilise company resources efficiently and to be accountable for the way our actions reflect on LiveLink’s reputation
- Respect for our community: We aim to support the wider community through being responsible citizens who care for our environment and contribute positively to society
LiveLink’s Mission Statement is:
LiveLink's vision is to be a market leader in the photo imaging industry, providing unique Instore and Online services. We deliver simple, smart and flexible solutions that appeal to all and are the best value for retailers. Customer satisfaction is achieved by cultivating excellence in LiveLink's team.
Would you like to become a member of the team?
More photos have been taken this decade than in the rest of history! Rapid advances in mobile technology mean that over a trillion pictures are captured each year. We help the photo industry stay ahead of the game.
LiveLink is looking for talented people to work with us to build solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands, and millions of their customers. Over the last 12 years, we’ve grown a diverse client base that ranges from individual store owners, through high street chains to massive global corporations. Although we’re based in the UK, our core clients are also located in Ireland and North America..
Why you should join us
- We love developing technology, utilizing Open Source projects as the foundation for our systems
- We have an open, honest and transparent culture
- We empower people to make decisions with impact
- We are open to change in our processes,techniques and skills
- We have a smart, motivated and supportive team
- We value learning, agility and feedback
Our team finds creative and innovative ways to solve complex hardware and software problems for our clients. We keep development cycles fast, adapting as we go along, and investing in a culture of discovery and continual feedback.
LiveLink is looking for individuals committed to learning more of their trade, and supporting each other’s growth in the process. We still have a startup-like culture of openness to ideas and opportunities for talent to be put to good use... plus a market-tested and profitable product line. So we like to think we have the best of both worlds.
You will join around 80 of us, based in comfortable, freshly renovated offices located in a conservation area in Hampshire. Trains to Chichester, Southampton, Brighton and London are a 5 minute walk away, and we are also a 15 minute walk to the sea. We’ve got all the usual suspects; breakout areas, a games room and free on-site employee parking. And plenty of the more unusual suspects; a sizeable garden, fitness suite, company yacht, a plethora of musical instruments, modern kitchens, a host of the latest gadgets, opportunities for sporting enthusiasts, copious nerf guns and much more. Plus a 1Gbps fibre connection... we take our technology very seriously!
To make a long story short, we’ve grown a place where we love working, and we think you will too.